Call for papers
TYPES is a major forum for the presentation of research on all aspects of type theory and its applications.
TYPES 2020 wasn’t held in Turin as planned because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Nonetheless the significant
number of submissions and registrations testified the interest for TYPES in our community,
motivating us to plan publishing post-proceedings.
The post-proceedings volume will be published in
LIPIcs, Leibniz International
Proceedings in Informatics,
an open-access series of conference proceedings.
Submission to this post-proceedings volume is open to everyone, also to those who did not submit a contribution
to the conference. We welcome high-quality descriptionsof original work, as well as position papers,
overview papers, and system descriptions. Submissions should be written in English, not overlapping
with published or simultaneously submitted work to a journal or a conference with archival proceedings.
We would like to invite all researchers that study and apply type systems to share their results.
In particular, we welcome submissions on the following topics:
- Foundations of type theory and constructive mathematics;
- Homotopy type theory;
- Applications of type theory;
- Dependently typed programming;
- Industrial uses of type theory technology;
- Meta-theoretic studies of type systems;
- Proof assistants and proof technology;
- Automation in computer-assisted reasoning;
- Links between type theory and functional programming;
- Formalizing mathematics using type theory;
- Type theory in linguistics.
- Paper submission:
19 October 2020 31 October 2020
- Author notification: 18 January 2021
- Final version: 15 February 2021
- Publication (presumably): end of March 2021
- Papers have to be written in LaTex and adhere to the
style requirements of LIPIcs.
- The recommended length of a paper is 12-15 pages, excluding front-page(s)
(authors, affiliation, keywords, abstract, ...), bibliography and an appendix of max 5 pages. If you need more pages, please ask the editors.
- Papers have to be submitted in pdf through
- Accepted papers will be charged of 60:00€, according to
LIPIcs policy for publication costsa>.
- In case of questions, please contact one of the editors.
- Ugo de’Liguoro (Università di Torino)
- Stefano Berardi (Università di Torino)
- Thorsten Altenkirch (University of Nottingham)